When submitting your Community Grant Application through the Nantucket Fund™, please follow these instructions, and review the list below carefully:
- Submit applications by the deadline of 5pm May 5. We prefer that applications come to us electronically if possible.
- Read the Grant Guidelines, and understand that receipt of this application does not imply eligibility or approval.
- Keep a copy of your submission for your files. If mailing applications, please do not use staples, binders or folders for the originals.
- Do not include videos, promotional materials or any additional information other than what is requested on this form.
Submit one (1) copy of the following in this order:
- Completed 2017 Grant Application & Cover.
2017 Grant Application and Cover(PDF)
2017 Grant Application and Cover(WORD)
- Names and addresses of the current Board of Trustees.
- Copy of the letter from the IRS granting 501(c)(3) tax status and any subsequent IRS letters relating to your organization’s status.
- Copy of your most recent Form 990N, 990EZ, 990 and complete financial statements in accordance with Commonwealth of Massachusetts requirements.