When submitting your ReMain Nantucket Fund Grant application, through the Community Foundation for Nantucket, please follow these instructions, and review the list below carefully:
- Submit applications between January 1, 2018 and March 15, 2018. Read the Grant Guidelines, and understand that receipt of this application does not imply eligibility or approval.
- Keep a copy of your submission for your files. Do not use staples, binders or folders for the originals.
- Do not include videos, promotional materials or any additional information other than what is requested on this form.
Submit one (1) copy of the following:
- Completed Grant Application (below)
- Names and addresses of the current Board of Trustees
- Copy of the letter from the IRS granting 501(c)(3) tax status and any subsequent IRS letters relating to your organization’s status
- Copy of your most recent Form 990N, 990EZ, 990
- Complete financial statements in accordance with Commonwealth of Massachusetts requirements